My goal is to experiment with editing techniques to find new ways to show the act of composition.
Let me know what you think of the lessons.
- Initial Basic Idea
- Modifying the Harmony
- Change the key, tempo, and feel
- Changing the Mood From Happy to Sad
- Picking a Basic Idea to Develop
- The Contrasting Middle
- Finalizing and Adding Details
- Completed Theme
- The Final Theme
- Thoughts on "From Basic Idea to Small Ternary Form"
- About this Lesson
- Working on an Orchestral Idea
- Thoughts on "Messing with an Orchestration"
- Intro and Initial Improv
- Composing the A Theme
- Composing a Transition
- Composing the B Theme
- Finished Theme
- Test Live Stream